Noon Year's Eve Bash
Noon Year's Eve Bash Join us for the 7th Annual Noon Year's Eve, NOON to 7pm. All day long enjoy hands-on science demos & workshops, interactive maker activities, a GIANT balloon drop and more! Visit ScienceCity.Com for more information.
Prices: General Admission $13.25, $1.25 Preservation Fee is added to all tickets. unionstation.org/preservation-fee
When & Where
PLEASE NOTE your ticket purchase is valid any time during operating hours for the day you selected. Last entry is 60 minutes prior to close.
Genghis Khan – Bringing Legend to Life Discover how legends are made in this world-class exhibition that explores the culture, conquests and heritage of the world’s greatest conqueror . . . the man Time Magazine and The Washington Post named "The Most Important Person of the Last Millennium.”
Prices: Adult $17.95, Child $14.95, Members $12.95
Show Time: Open at 10am Daily, Closes Mon - Friday 6pm, Sat 7pm, Sun 5pm
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker The surviving Resistance faces the First Order once more as Rey, Finn and Poe Dameron's journey continues. With the power and knowledge of generations behind them, the final battle commences.
Prices: General Admission $5 (12:30pm only), Adults $8, Children $7
Show Times: 12:30pm, 4:15pm, and 8:00pm
Kansas City’s Biggest New Year’s Eve Swing Party is Back . . . and Only At Historic Union Station!
Swing in the new year at the biggest celebration in Kansas City, featuring award-winning Dave Stephens and the Kansas City Jazz Orchestra 7 (“KCJO7”) at historic Union Station.
Dance in the New Year with the hottest, swinging band – Dave Stephens and the KCJO 7. A party like no other in a venue like no other. Spend your New Year’s Eve celebrating with big band swing and your favorite retro dance originals. Your ticket gets it all - admission, live music, party favors, drinks, hot appetizers and midnight champagne toast. Lock in your tickets now and guarantee your place at the hottest NYE party in KC. The place will be hoppin’! Special hotel packages also available thru the Westin Crown Center.
One “All Inclusion” Ticket Features:
- Headlined by two great KC Traditions: Dave Stephens and KCJO7
- Unlimited Drinks, including Midnight Champagne Toast
- Hot Appetizers served from 8 p.m. – 10:30 p.m., followed by sweet and salty snacks
- Two Big Dance Areas with lots of room to groove and swing
- Midnight Balloon Drops Over Both Dance Areas
- Expanded Table Seating and Dance Floor Surround Seating
- Midnight Countdown “Ball Drop” – In True Times Square Tradition
- Projection Screens for Great Views
- Party Favors
Price: General Admission $120, VIP Lounge $205, Coat Check Available - $3
Time: 8:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m
Notice: All Patrons Must Be at least 21 years old with Valid Photo ID
Select VIP Lounge price if you want the “Speakeasy Lounge” Featuring:
All “General Admission” items listed above plus
- Intimate Speakeasy Setting
- Champagne All Night
- Private, Unlimited Premium Bar
- Black Tie Hors d’ouevres with Extended Hours
- Private, Unlimited Coffee Bar
- 2020 Fun and Festive NYE Party Glasses