Kansas City’s Biggest New Year’s Eve Swing Party is Back . . . and Only At Historic Union Station!
Swing in the new year at the biggest celebration in Kansas City, featuring award-winning Dave Stephens and the Kansas City Jazz Orchestra 7 (“KCJO7”) at historic Union Station.
Dance in the New Year with the hottest, swinging band – Dave Stephens and the KCJO 7. A party like no other in a venue like no other. Spend your New Year’s Eve celebrating with big band swing and your favorite retro dance originals. Your ticket gets it all - admission, live music, party favors, drinks, hot appetizers and midnight champagne toast. Lock in your tickets now and guarantee your place at the hottest NYE party in KC. The place will be hoppin’! Special hotel packages also available thru the Westin Crown Center.
One “All Inclusion” Ticket Features:
Coat Check Available - $3
- Live Music Opening with Diamond Empire Band – Fresh Passionate young musicians, who perform, tour and record professionally around the world
- Headlined by two great KC Traditions: Dave Stephens and KCJO7
- Unlimited Drinks, including Midnight Champagne Toast
- Hot Appetizers served from 8 p.m. – 10:30 p.m., followed by sweet and salty snacks
- Two Big Dance Areas with lots of room to groove and swing
- Midnight Balloon Drops Over Both Dance Areas
- Expanded Table Seating and Dance Floor Surround Seating
- Midnight Countdown “Ball Drop” – In True Times Square Tradition
- Projection Screens for Great Views
- Party Favors
Price: General Admission $120
Time: 8:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.
Notice: All Patrons Must Be at least 21 years old with Valid Photo ID